This is the ever changing, always updating, ordered spellcraft used in the Arcane Realm
- Locate Object: This spell is for the spellcaster that forgets where he put an object. All he needs to do is cast the spell, picture the item, and if the object is within the range of the spell then he knows where the object is.
- Repel Vermin: This is a very simple and very common spell which is often taught to wizards and other spell casters when they are apprentices. The spell works to keep all vermin from a person’s body or clothing. The spell works on small creatures such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks, flies, and spiders although not limited to those creatures. It does not protect from microscopic parasites and does not protect from illness or disease. The spell simply drives any creatures off the body and clothing of the being effected by the spell. When the spell elapses, the vermin do not automatically return but return as normal and are effected by conditions.
- Tangle: This spell is more of a nuisance than anything else. This spell can be cast on string, line, or other light materials. The spell does not work on heavy rope. It can also be cast of the hair of a person although the hair has to be relatively long. When cast, the material becomes hopelessly tangled for the duration of the spell. A person who has their hair effected by the spell will find it a matted mess. No amount of work untangling the material will help untangle it and no amount of brushing will work with someone’s hair. The material will remain tangled after the spell elapses but will be able to be untangled.
- Untangle: This spell is the counter for the tangle spell. It is actually extremely useful for a variety of different jobs. This spell can be cast on string, line, or other light materials. The spell does not work on heavy rope. It can also be cast of the hair of a person. No matter how badly tangled the material is, it will immediately untangle itself. A person will also be able to make their hair completely untangled no matter how much of a mess it was before the spell was cast. Hair will become glossy and sleek or neatly curled. During the duration of the spell, the material will stay untangled although can become tangled when the duration elapses.
- Magic Clean: This is an often overlooked but important spell specialized for use on inanimate objects. The magical energy of the spell magical removes dirt, grime, stains, and whatever else the caster considers unclean. This spell is often taught to spellcasters just learning magic and is known by most of them. The spell normally does not get rid of diseases and bacteria although it will get rid of fleas, ticks, and other similar vermin. If the caster spends extra mana, the spell with also disinfect to get rid of diseases and bacteria as well.
- Color Restoration: This is a relatively simple spell but is a very useful domestic type spell. Over time, colors can fade through sunlight or by being exposed to the elements. This spell restores colors to faded materials even if the color has completed faded. This spell is believed to have been invented to restore manuscripts that had faded to the point that they could no longer be read. It was found to be useful for a great many other materials than faded books like clothing or paintings.
- Perfume: This spell is one of the common spells which novices learn when learning the basics of magic. The spell creates a pleasing scent. The scent can be highly individualized by the spell caster. It will cover over any body odor but has the disadvantage of being able to be easily detected by any creature with a strong sense of smell.
- Makeover: Low powered spell but involves both illusion and telekinetic/reshaping effects. Spell creates a low powered illusion that allows character to do whatever facial makeup effects that character wants. Spell allows for highlighting, color changing, and any other effect associated with makeup. Spell can include unusual effects such as green hair as well. Spell’s secondary effect is to manage hair and style hair into desired effect via telekinesis and reshaping.
- Mystic Reading: The spell gives the ability to read and comprehend written text extremely quickly. The person can read up to thirty pages per minute. The caster will retain the information as he / she would normally. Highly technical texts (including mystic texts) will reduce speed ready by half (15 pages per minute) and may require two readings.
- Location Search: This simple spell locates more of a specific item or material based on its similarity to another material. For example: If a person has a pinch of sand and wishes to find out which bag the sand comes from he casts the spell and once cast he will know which bag it comes from. The spell can also be used to identify a piece of skin or blood as coming from a specific person if they are within the range of the spell. This can be very useful in prosecuting crimes.
- Miniaturize: The caster compresses objects to make them smaller, the reduction dependent on how mana is used in the spell. An living being affected by the spell will gradually regain its original size over a large period of time.
- Enlargen: The caster expands objects to make them larger, the growth dependent on how mana is used in the spell. An living being affected by the spell will gradually regain its original size over a large period of time.
- Farsight: This spell increases the caster’s (or another by touch) vision to be equal to that of a person with modern binoculars. Magnification is four times at first level, increases to eight times at third level, sixteen times at sixth level, and thirty-two times at tenth level. The caster can vary their magnification as needed up to their maximum ability. Does not magnify small close in objects, only useful for long distance.
- Magnify: This spell allows the caster (or another by touch) to look at tiny objects at a greatly magnified level and is similar to Farsight although does not work to magnify far objects. Magnification is two times at first level, increases to four times at third level, eight times at sixth level, and sixteen times at tenth level. The caster can vary their magnification as needed up to their maximum ability.
- Disappearing Clothing: This spell can both be a nuisance spell or a spell for an exhibitionist. When the spell is cast, all of the clothing of the target (which can include the spell cast) appears to disappear although the clothing remains and simply becomes invisible. If the target does not expect this, they may be disconcerted for several moments. It will work on body armor as well. Usually, due to the weight and touch of the armor still remaining, they will realize that they are still in armor/ clothing after a few moments.
- Illusionary Clothing: Mages often learn this spell or similar spells as lessons to more powerful illusions. This spell creates the illusion of clothing and allows the appearance of almost any type of clothing, fancy to plain and linen to silk or velvet. The spell gives no protection for the elements but does work as a disguise and can be cast over other clothing. If a viewer discovers that the clothing is an illusion, the illusion will not disappear but the viewer will be able to see it as an illusion through imperfections and possibly a slightly ghost like property. The quality of illusion is improved if the spell caster has sewing skills and is further improved if the spell caster is a professional.
- Spell Store: The spell enchants a item to contain a magic spell. Most materials can be used but in most cases, relatively breakable materials are used because the spell is activated by breaking the item. Quartz crystals are one of the most common items to be enchanted in this manner. The only substances which cannot be used are iron and plastic, and the object cannot be larger than 2 feet (0.6 meters) tall, long or wide. Usually, much smaller items are enchanted in this manner. Once an object is transformed by the spell, the mage can empower it with one magic spell. The exact effects of the spell have to be fixed when the item is enchanted. Of course, to implant the spell the mage must already know it and it must not be a ritual.The enchanted item only contains one spell and it is activated by breaking the item. As such, they are often used in a similar fashion to grenades and thrown at an opponent. As such, it cannot be recharged.
- Disarming Seal: This incantation prevents the target from using the spell it last used while in effect. However it only restricts that spell and the others that the opponent knows. Also this spell has no effect on techniques from magic other than ordered spell craft like divine works.
- Disinherit Sever: This spells purpose is to break the metaphysical connection that any object handled or even touched by a person has even though the object is already out of the mage’s hands. The caster using the spell can only break the link to himself and not to others. He or she must chose a specific object that they are breaking the connection, the spell does not break the connect with all objects that the person has ever handled. This spell can also be used for hair, skin, or other similar items. If the items are together, the whole batch of items will have the connection broken from the mage. The actual effect is that after casting this spell, the object cannot be used for either psionics or magical spells that use this. If the psychic abilities like clairvoyance is used, the user will get a blank image from the time frame that the mage had the item. This will immediately tell the psychic individual that someone blanked out the object. Locate would get absolutely no information about the location of the person trying to be detected if using an item that has been neutralized by this spell. All other spells and psionics or similar effects will be effected in the same way.
- Active Barrier: Projects a hemispheric energy field around the caster. In addition to the caster, this development can also protect the allies nearby.
- Counter Shield: a spell that whips up barrier of spiraling energy that can be used offensively and defensively depending on the element used.
- Mirror Bounce: A barrier reflects back to the target spell effects like Haustoria Vines and moves that cause inflictions or debuff.
- Spellshield: A spell that creates a magic circle shield that is held in front of offensive spells to reflect them and shatter magical constructs that strike it.
- Mystic Shelter: This spell transforms a normal shelter (cabin, tent, or cave) into a comfortable enchanted shelter. When the spell is cast, a glowing aura is created which seals any small openings in the shelter. The spell creates a comfortable environment with controlled humidity and inside the shelter, the temperature will be around seventy degrees Fahrenheit (21 degrees Celsius.) Spell keeps the shelter completely water proof and dry in even downpour conditions as well as protecting against snow. The shelter will not protect against most extra-ordinary weather conditions such as mud slides, avalanches, and earthquakes as well as not protecting against more powerful damaging spells.
- Instant Step: By focusing mana into the feet, the practitioner can cross a limited distance in a burst of extreme speed (enough to appear almost instantaneous). However, unlike true teleportation, the movement itself can be intercepted, and the exit point calculated; once began, the technique cannot be stopped. It must also be performed on some sort of foothold or surface.
- Boundless Step: Allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. As this can be performed in mid-air, movement in any direction is possible. Casters can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks.
- Accel Boost: The caster gathers mana to be able to accelerate themselves to high speeds, often transforming themselves into destructive projectiles in the process. The basic version of the spell increases the caster to subsonic speeds but increasing the mana into the spell can increases the speed from transonic to supersonic to hypersonic.
- Kinetic Flow: The caster can fluidly move around on both land and air. This allows the user to perform feats such as kicking off almost any surface, air dash, swinging around lampposts, grinding along rails, and battling with speed and style.
- Spot Check: Creating a small hole in the fabric of spacetime, the caster travels through to appear right next to the target.
- Speedrunning: Once the caster builds up enough momentum, the spell is cast to run along a vertical surface like a wall until their mana supply is used up.
- Wound Repair: Small surface wounds are healed by mana optimizing the repair mechanisms of the target.
- Health Wave: The caster emits a healing pulse which restores the target’s energy and repairs minor surface wounds.
- Rejuvenate: A spell for complete energy recovery, healing minor ailments like back-and headaches, slight hypothermia, and psycho-physical exhaustion, making even the most tired of minds alert.
- Gradual Regen: A spell that will slowly heal the recipients wounds over the course of battle while active.
- Physical Fortitude: A basic form of physical reinforcement used by a mage in preparation for close combat by providing a long-lasting anti-physical shield.
- Supernatural Prowess: This spell greatly increase the targets physical prowess while the spell is active but is of relatively low duration. The spell increases speed, all physical skills requiring dexterity, adds the ability to make automatic dodges.
- Physical Caster: This spell exponentially increases muscle tension, allowing greater power, speed and endurance; it also increases the flexibility of muscles and tendons to prevent the mage damaging himself from overexertion. In addition, the mage’s reflexes are enhanced by a moderate increase in the stimulation of the nervous system.
- Peak Output: The spell to draw out the maximum performance of reinforcement magic spells. Due to the increase in mana upkeep requirements, the duration of this spell is fairly short.
- Blade Dance: Usually this spell is cast on a single weapon, a sword, dagger, staff, or mace. When it is cast, the weapon will float in the air close to the spell caster. It can attack or parry, freeing the caster up for other actions. Even a shield can be animated and can be used to parry projectiles or energies cast at the caster. The weapon will do its normal damage and will take normal damage from attacks.
- Boomerang Enchant: This spell enchants a held weapon, dagger, axe, arrow or other weapon, to return when thrown. When the object reaches the end of its range, it returns to the hand of the thrower or to a quiver. Requires one melee attack to return to the thrower / holder for every 400 feet (122 meters) fired. Range is limited to normal weapon range.
- Razor’s Edge: This spell enchants a single bladed weapon to be razor sharp. Does not work on magical weapons which have “Eternally Sharp” or “Super Sharpness” enchanted on them. Also does not work on high tech weapons such as vibro-blades, force blades, and plasma blades.
- Iron Shirt: The magic of the spell transforms regular cloth into mega-damage material with the tensile strength of steel. The transformation is instantaneous and permanent. Although the material is now an mega damage structure, the item retains the look, feel, and weight it had originally. This spell only works on natural materials such as cotton, wool, silk, or leather. It does not work on man made materials such as polyester, rayon, or latex.
- Shape Plants: This spell affects a currently mature plant to become a certain desired shape. It does not effect the growth or color of the plant affected or its offspring.
- Mold Plants: This spell is designed to mold a plant as it grows but does not directly reshape a plant like the spell “Shape Plants.” It does not speed up the growth of plants which requires different spells. Still, over time amazing shapes can be formed. Creating structures can take many years potentially.
- Calm the Beast: This spell does not put an animal under the full control of the spell caster but is designed to call a scared or angry animal/magical beast. If an animal, out of fear or anger, is about to either run or attack, it has a 60% chance of not doing the action. This is also extremely useful when trying to train a fearful animal. Spell does not work on sentient animals or magical beasts.
- Haustoria Vines: A seed is planted on the target which grows into a parasitic clingy plant which steals some nutrients from the target.
- Infliction Dust: The caster scatters a cloud of enchanted dust on the target that has a different effect on individual targets ranging from causing poisoning, burning, itching, confusing, paralysis, or forced sleep.
- Nutrient Sap: The caster’s magic circle glows green, and matching energy beams extend from it to beams wrap around the opponent’s body, drain its energy, and then recede back into the caster’s circle when the spell is complete.
- Preserver: This ritual prevents the person who the spell is cast on from aging. When the ritual is cast, the person does not age for a period of one month. This is not increased by the casting of the spell again but the time is then figured from the date of the second casting of the spell. Most mages who cast this spell will cast it at the same time each month. When the ritual elapses, the person continues to age normally. However the amount of mana needed to activate will increase every time it is used until the same amount of regular rime has passed.
- Agony: A dangerous spell that activates all of a victims pain centers at once. For the first minute, the victim will be able to do nothing but writhe in pain. After that initial minute, the target takes another full minute to regain full composure and during that time the number of his attacks will be reduced by half, speed will be reduced by half, and will have a harder time to strike, parry, and dodge. This spell effects only one person per invocation.
- Ecstasy: This spell is a very dangerous reversal of the Agony spell. While the Agony spell activates all of the victims pain centers, the Ecstasy spell does the reverse and activates all of a victims pleasure centers. The spell creates the same effects to a targets activity that the agony spell does but does it for the opposite reasons. For the first minute, the victim will be able to do nothing but writhe in pleasure. After that initial minute, the target takes another full minute to regain full composure and during that time the number of his attacks will be reduced by half, speed will be reduced by half, and will have a harder time to strike, parry, and dodge. This spell effects only one person per invocation.
- Moon Phases: Moon Phase is a spell that allows humanoid female magic wielders to control their own biology. There are two different uses for the spell, one is to control fertility and the other controls menstruation. Unlike chemical methods of controlling biology, this spell has no ill effects and may be used as desired by the spell caster as often as once a month. The first aspect allows them to control their fertility. Unlike some other spells, this spell cannot overcome biological barriers and does not allow for fertility to other incompatible species and does not allow pregnancy before puberty or after menopause. The other effect is that a lady spellcaster can effect her menstruation period if it would interfere with activities. She can chose to change the time frame of her menstruation cycle (Change the menstruation period by up to fifteen days before or after the normal time frame), can choose to not have any menstruation period that month as long as the spell is cast prior to ovulation, or can choose not to suffer pain and other ill effects from her menstruation period (They will still have blood flow but it will be lighter). The spell may be cast during these days to stop menstruation as well, this will negate any discomfort but will not stop blood flow until all the blood is out of the body, so other sicknesses do not develop. This spell can only be used by the spell caster because only the caster knows enough about their own biological functions to be able to properly control them. A spell caster would need to have a medical doctor’s training in order to be able to cast this spell on other people.
- Mystic Recall: This spell works similar to the psychic ability of Total Recall. The recipient of the spell remembers everything he or she sees. Each block of information will be recalled in perfect in perfect detail when the spell is cast but must be cast for each specific block of information. Memorizing spells from text have the same bonuses as the psychic ability of Total Recall but cannot be combined.
- The Mind’s Eye:The spell create a 60 foot (18.3 meter) radius field which when any being tries to attack the spell caster, the spell caster will instantly be alerted. Unlike the psychic ability, the spell lasts of a specific duration or until triggered, whichever comes first. The spell may be cast as a ritual to allow the spell caster to know if another individual is being attacked. The spell is tailored for that person alone in those cases.
- Thunderspark: A basic electric spell that generates a weak jolt of electric charge. Often this is used to shorting out electrical equipment to charging generators.
- Magnetic Field: For the duration of the spell, the caster can induce magnetic fields to create a variety of powerful effects: Attract. Unattended magnetic objects in a 30-foot sphere—including weapons, armor, and anything made primarily out of metal—are pulled violently toward the caster, stopping just short of them and falling harmlessly to the ground. Loose objects weighing more than 500 pounds are not affected. Repel. This functions identically to the attract effect, except creatures and objects are pushed away in a 30-foot sphere. The caster can instead choose to focus a magnetic pulse into a 60-foot line; in this case the magnetic force is much stronger, and affected creatures and objects up to 1000 pounds move away at 30 feet per second.
- Spark Jump: Spell that will let off a small blue ball of electricity which will steadily fall until it hits a surface, in which it’ll move in a waving pattern on that surface (up walls, over and under too) for a brief period of time.
- Magnetic Flux: Caster manipulates magnetic fields which levitates magnetic metals to serve as barriers.
- Plasma Shower: The caster disperses electrically charged particles, which electrifies the terrain and air around them. This strengthens all lightning spells cast in the arena.
- Lightning Gale: The caster makes waves of charged air to strike the target.
- Radar Sense: The caster’s body generates an impulse that locates active electrical sources with their vicinity.
- Lightning Rod: The caster draws offensive electricity aimed against then converts it into usable mana.
- Accelerating Discharge: The caster constructs a magic circle around themselves that builds up electricity until they are shot forward at high speeds wreathed in electric charges.
- Static Cling: The user captures the target by using electrostatic charges to stick it to a surface.
- Frequency Jamming: This spell sends a straight forward pulse of magic that jams a single electronic communications device. The spell effects all radio communication, radar systems, sonar systems, motion detectors, heat sensors, laser communication, laser targeting, optical cameras, and other similar systems. It does not effect flight systems or control systems but only allows visual piloting. Such system as gyro-compasses will continue working but magnetic compasses will be jammed. Missile systems can generally only be dead fired at targets within the jamming sphere due to no missile guidance systems working within the jamming field.
- Jamming Sphere: This spell is a more powerful version of the spell “Frequency Jamming” and instead of effecting a single target, it create a sphere which jams all communication and sensor systems within the sphere. It effects the systems used by the person casting the spell as well. Since the jamming is not localized and magical in nature, the jamming itself cannot be targeted.
- Voltage Charge: In conjunction with lightning rod, the caster casts Lightning Gale on themselves. The effect enhances the caster’s speed and mobility is greatly increased and magic spells used become enhanced with electrical properties.
- Catatumbo Volts: One of the most powerful lightning spells, a huge mass of lightning continuously strikes an large area for roughly 10 hours. Commonly used as an anti-army spell.
- Stir Up Gust: A basic wind spell where the caster whips up fast moving wind around them. While lacking in force, it can for example reduce momentum while falling and soften landings, making it useful in unexpected situations.
- Gust Counterattack: A variation of Stir Up Gust, used to force the foe to evade. The caster slams the magic circles together, creating a large air flow around their arms, blowing away incoming projectiles.
- Recursive Twister: Generates a small whirlwind around that returns to the caster before petering out. The boomerang is used for many things such as putting out fires, cutting rope, retrieving out-of-reach items, and carrying objects at targets. When used in battle it brings enemies closer or stuns them briefly.
- Thick Air: This spell creates a wall of air which is much denser than normal air, almost the consistency of water. The wall is relatively thin, only about 3 feet (0.9 meter) thick. The effect of the wall is that most bullets and fast moving objects will be either deflected and lose all velocity or will disintegrate. Relatively slow powered rounds such as pistol and black powder rounds are deflected and lose all velocity. High powered rifle rounds will simply disintegrate when they hit the wall. The wall does not impede energy weapons and larger that 14.5 mm rounds (As well as M.D.C. rounds) will penetrate the wall.
- Hurricane Fist: A magic loop surrounds the caster’s wrists who then whirls its fists to send a wave of pure vacuum at the target.
- Supercell: A powerful spell that creates a continuously rotating updraft deep within a severe thunderstorm. They can spout huge amounts of hail, rain and wind and are often responsible for tornadoes.
- Ignition: A basic fire spell that creates a small flame, akin to a lighter.
- Fire Spy: This spell allows a caster, through the use of a fragment of a fire elemental essence, to spy from sources of fire. It must be a true fire, not just an ember or source of heat. The caster can only spy at a specific locations and the locations must have line of sight and be within a 30 ft (9 meter) distance from the fire. They cannot get sounds but may be able to read lips to understand what people are saying. Images will be slightly wavy, as if looking through heat distortion.
- Convention Disarmament: A disarming spell that heats and vaporizes the target’s equipment. Naturally, this will not work on metallic and earthen objects, so at the same time, it applies heat-resistance magic to avoid direct damage to the target’s flesh.
- Wreathed Ballet: Cloaked in flames, the user dances to send intense heat across the battlefield and supplement their movements.
- Leidenfrost Effect: The caster creates a field of superheated surface, (or the magic ward) whose temperature difference creates an insulating vapor that keeps liquids from making direct contact.
- Flaming Sword: This spell is in many ways similar to the spell “Fire Fist” but is cast on a weapon instead of enveloping the fists of the spell caster. This spell can be cast on normal or enchanted melee weapons (However cannot be cast on already flaming swords, light blades, psi-swords and the like). It can be cast on both conventional and high tech weapons although does not work on any ranged weapons. The flame aura does no damage to the weapon and makes the weapon impervious to fire.
- Purgatory: The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire.
- Fire Devil: The target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages with destructive force.
- Break Surface Tension: This spell simply makes a body of water have no surface tension. When something, a person or an object, hits the water at a high rate of speed, it will hit as if it is hitting a solid object. This is due to surface tension. This spell eliminates that surface tension and reduces damage when hitting the water at high velocity by 80%. When a person hits the water with this cast on it, they can survive when they normally would have been killed. As a secondary effect, small creatures (insects and spiders) which can stand on the water through surface tension will sink into the water and usually drown. This spell will also prevent the spell of “Walk on Waves” from working and the person will sink into the water. Magic items with similar effects will also be effects in the same manner.
- Reflection in the Waters: This spell allows a spellcaster, through the use of a fragment of a water elemental essence, to spy from flat surfaces of water. Such items as lakes, flat streams and rivers, and pools are good surfaces to spy from. The sell does not work through fast moving water. The caster can only spy at a specific locations and the locations must have line of sight and be within a 30 ft (9 meter) distance from the surface of the water. The caster can look from any flat water surface up to 1 mile (1.6 km) away from his location per level of experience. The caster needs to use a second flat surface of water (scrying bowl for example) to gaze at the image and it will look from the vantage of the water and be blurred as if underwater as well.
- Water’s of Life: which can also bring the recently deceased back to life. The spell is cast on either a pool of water or a small container (such as a pitcher of water.) When the deceased person is bathed in the pool or made to drink the water, the spell will be activated and revive the person if successful. Once the spell is activated, the water transforms back into normal water.
- Waterfall Spray: a spell which summons a large-volume pillar of water. Due to the height it is called forth from and its large mass and potential energy, it can be very destructive.
- Water Current Barrier: A defensive shield spell which surrounds the mage and can stop up to 10-tons of force.
- Hydraulic Binder: A capture spell that creates a cylindrical pillar of water around the target. While it is not an offensive magic, the oxygen concentration within the pillar is entirely dependent on the mage – any targets caught in the spell can be asphyxiated.
- Whirlpool Prison: The caster plants a magic circle that traps foes in a violent swirling whirlpool.
- Waterspout: A spell creating a really intense columnar vortex of air that takes place over a mass of water and links it to a cumuliform cloud to make a water tornado.
- Pyre Hazard: The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opponent’s team that will crush various targets.
- Quake Stream: The caster generates a visible stream of tectonic energy that not only strikes with concussive force but can also capture and levitate minerals.
- Desert Rose: A spell that generates rosette formations of the minerals gypsum and barite with sand inclusions.
- Tremor Flail: A beam of concentrated tectonic energy ends in a large ball that sends shockwaves through the air and surfaces.
- Rock Launcher: Large balls of surrounding rocks are fired at the target.
- Eye of Petrification: Attack spell which releases a beam of light from the eyes, petrifying all living and non-living beings in contact with it.
- Fury Shout: The caster shouts out a cone of tectonic energy that launches a shockwave pushes whatever in front of it, even stone.
- Focused Shockwave: Variation on the powerful offensive spell “Shockwave” but instead of creating a globular shockwave that emanates from the spell caster in the air in all directions. The shockwave inflicts mega-damage.
- Forge Metal: This spell allows the Warlock to create metal objects just as if he or she was a blacksmith or armorer. This can include tools, equipment, weapons, and even armorer. Metals which cannot be forged in normal ways such as Titanium can be effected by this spell and the spell can actually take materials from their base ore (although the ore must contain the metal the caster wants to forge) and be refined to a completed item. Special alloys such as high tensile strength steel can be created as well.
- Fingers of Stone: This spell causes stone spikes to rise from the ground, each around six feet in height and extremely sharp.
- Heart of Granite: This spell is designed to draw strength for the earth warlock to make him be able to withstand damage as if he was made from hard stone instead of being of flesh. Movement is not effected although weight is quadrupled for the duration of the spell.
- Flash Freeze: The caster rapidly cools the target, encasing it in light frost.
- Hailstorm: The caster summons a hail storm lasting five turns. It damages all except those immune to Cold.
- Avalanche Striker: A howling blizzard summons heavy piles of snow to strike the opposing team.
- Icy Breath: The user blows a cold breath on the target.
- Freezing Beam: The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy.
- Chilling Winds: The user attacks with a gust of chilled air.
- Frozen Cast: A spell used to add an offensive ice aura on the caster’s weapon.
- Freezer Burn: The caster releases multiple beams of energy at the opponent. When it hits the opponent, it freezes it and leaves frostbite burns.
- Frozen World: The caster summons a huge magic circle that blasts the area with absolute-zero cold. The area now powers up cold spells and weakens heat spells.
- Frost flowers: a spell that buildups ice particles around the base of certain plants which ends up forming sprawling, delicate formations.
- Icicle Drop: an attack spell which summons and shoots down dense packs of ice spears.
- Comet Smasher: A large ball of ice is formed in the sky and dropped onto the target.
- Ultrasound: The user’s magic circle generates odd sound waves from its body to locate the position of objects.
- Superhuman Hearing: Spell gives the target of the spell an uncanny ability of hearing, far beyond that of a normal person and gives the being that ability to hear tiny, almost inaudible sounds, several hundred feet away.
- Voices Carry: This spell simply allows sound to carry over any background noise. It is very useful for public speakers and entertainers who wish to be able to carry on speech over a crowd without the use of artificial augmentation such as a megaphone. Some would consider the spell a form of artificial augmentation but it works quite differently. No matter how loud any background sound is, the people within the area of effect will hear clearly what the spell caster speaks. The speech can be anywhere from a whisper or a yell and will still be heard. While in the times of the Rifts, most soldiers are equipped with powerful radios, in areas of lower technology the spell is extremely useful for a commander to get his soldiers to understand him and to help rally troops.
- Shell of Silence: Many a spell caster may wish to have a conversation without others being able to listen. This is why an enterprising young battle-mage came up with this spell. She wished to be able to have conversations in privacy. The spell is a variation on the spell Globe of Silence but instead of the silence covering the entire globe, the spell create a shell that is four inches think that no sound enters or leaves. It can be cast to cover an area from a 5 ft radius or as large as a 10 ft radius. The spell works both ways, People outside the shell cannot hear people inside of the shell as well as people inside the shell cannot hear people outside the shell. One large advantage of this spell is that spell caster can use this spell and still be able to cast spells.
- Thunder Weapon: This spell temporarily enchants a blunt weapon. The enchantment causes the weapon to inflict additional damage as well, there is a booming thunderclap each time the weapon is used.
- Sound Wave Explosion: The user attacks everything around it with the destructive power of a terrible, explosive sound. Their magic circle glows then fires a blast of powerful sound waves around them.
- Harmonious Canon: The caster opens its mouth and sings a note. As it does, multiple magical circles come out of its mouth at the opponent. As the circles fly towards the opponent, they grow bigger. The attack is much more powerful when used in a group.
- Unpleasant Tone: One big magic circle appears in front of the caster which releases multiple transparent magic loops at the opponent, confusing it with a earsplitting screech.
- Evening Serenade: The user plays a pleasant melody that lulls the target into a deep sleep.
- Flashlight: The most basic light spell which makes a visible light used to see in dark places.
- Wizard’s Guide: This is a relatively simple and common spell. The guide is a simple ball of light which can be used to guide others to a location by the wizard. The glowing ball can be seen clearly in the daylight and will illuminate a 40 foot (12.2 meter) diameter area. The guide is not guided by the spell caster but instead given rote commands much like a computer is programmed. Some uses are to show visitors the way through a series of traps or to a specific room. Of course the caster cannot guide to a location which he or she does not know. Maximum speed of guide is around 30 mph (48.3 kph.) At higher levels, the caster may elect to change the appearance of the guide to look like something beyond a simple glowing ball although they still have to be small. Common forms include a hawk, other birds, an insect, or some sort of idol.
- Blinding Flash: This spell is a more powerful version of the first level spell “Flashlight” and is a very effective combat spell. The spell creates a 120 degree cone of blinding light which can potentially last several minutes. All individuals, except the spell caster or those with vision protection, will be temporarily blinded. Various high tech optics will protect from the effect of the spell including special optics, photosensitive darkening helmets, and cybernetic eyes among others.
- Brightest Day: The user intensifies the sunlight in the area, powering up light and fire spells while weakening water and cold spells.